Documents Needed At The Time Of Application
The following items are needed in order to begin the process of your mortgage.
- Current one month of pay stubs
- Tax Returns (1040) for 2016 & 2017 including W-2's and/or 1099's
- All pages of the past two months bank statements on all accounts
- Sales contract with all proper addendums
- Social Security Card and Driver's License.
- Alien Registration card (Green Card) for none U.S. Citizens
- Corporate Tax Returns (1120s) for 2016 & 2017 for Self-Employed Borrowers
- Current Lease (s) For Owned Rental Property
- If receiving Child Support or Alimony income, provide the past twelve months canceled checks (front and back) or transcript of Circuit Court
- The entire Divorce Decree and Property Settlement